Australian Furniture Association
- 2015 Refund Policy -
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Tickets are sold by The Australian Furniture Association (AFA). ALL
CLAIMS ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SELLER AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW;
AFA HAS NO LIABILITY TO YOU. The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or
subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
AFA TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law or the Live Performance
Australia code of practice and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, AFA may,
to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
2. Age restrictions may be in place and it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check prior to
3. The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised
programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
4. The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. AFA reserves the right not to
replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets).
5. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller's and the venue's terms of
admission, copies of which are available from AFA on request. Late arrival may result in nonadmittance
until a suitable break in the performance.
6. Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast
or telecast any event.
7. It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person and / or their
possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue.
8. Entry may be refused if tickets have been tampered with or are damaged or defaced in any
way or are not purchased directly from AFA or other authorised points of sale.
9. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of AFA and the seller, be resold
or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising,
promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or
to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any
subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled
without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales
legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment and sporting events, or to obtain a copy of
the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing contact AFA or refer to