EVENT PARTICIPATION OPPORTUNITY
FURNITURE CHINA –
AUSTRALIA PAVILION 2016
Join the Australian Furniture Association in the premier marketing event for international furnishing in China.
Why you should participate:
- Gain high-level brand exposure to prospective clients, buyers and agents under brand Australia
- Benefit from a national level branding within the high-profile Australian Pavilion
- Interact directly with large numbers of International buyers interested in Australian design & furnishings
- Gain promotional benefits for your business through involvement in Austrade’s strategic publicity and media campaign.
Your participation includes:
- A dedicated space within the prominent, open-plan Australian Pavilion zone
- Project management, including event liaison and organisation
- Australia Pavilion design and construction
- Marketing campaign targeting Buyers, International designers, Architects and Media
- Exclusive media promotions
- Pre- Furniture China market briefing and networking event in Australia
- Registration facilitation
- Onsite assistance and support
Below is a brief overview of the program
- A detailed version will be updated on www.australianfurniture.org.au/internationalpavilions
- Registrations Open- Tuesday 2nd November 2015
- Registrations Close- Monday 6th June 2016
- Material shipping latest by- 15th July 2016
- Bump-in commences at Shanghai International exhibition Centre, Pudong- Tuesday 6th September 2016
- Furniture China 2016 Opens to public- Thursday 8th September 2016
- Furniture China 2016 Closes to public- Sunday 11th September 2016
- Bump-out commences at Shanghai International Exhibition Centre , Pudong- 3:00 pm onwards, Sunday 11th September 2016
- Deposit: Australian Furniture Association requires a non-refundable 30% deposit for all international events where the value of the package
is over $6700, minimum space of 3 x 3 sqm’s
- The payment term for the deposit amount is 7 days from invoice date.
- Payment of the deposit reserves your place in the event, but your place is not fully secured until the entire fee is paid. Please refer to
the event Terms & Conditions for further detail.
- Non-payment of the deposit by the applied deadline will result in the forfeit of your reserved place in the event
- Full payment is required with payment terms as per the invoice provided.
- The participating company is directly responsible for all event-related logistics services.
- Only AFA members can participate in the Australian pavilions. To know more about membership contact our membership officer- Edi Re on +61 403
003 760 or email: email@example.com
- Please note that AFA will only work with clients that maintain appropriate business ethics, and demonstrate a commitment to legal obligations
including anti-bribery laws, both in Australia and overseas markets.
- If you are considering this event, Austrade recommends that you consult ‘Smartraveller’, the Australian Government’s travel advisory service,
which is available at www.smartraveller.gov.au Travel advice is updated
regularly on this site
- You may also be eligible to claim some of your marketing and promotion costs associated with this exhibition through the Export Market Development Grant scheme. For more information visit www.austrade.gov.au or call 13 28 78.